Archive for October, 2012

The Country Needs A President NOT An CEO!

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012

The United States of America is NOT a Business! No business has a President/CEO, Legislature AND a Supreme Court running its agenda! No Business would ever succeed if it ever did.

The US needs a President that leads for ALL the people and not exclude 47% but instead represent all Americans and all their agendas.

It’s Not ObamaCare But Instead Obama Cares!

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012

Enough said!

Refund (at best), Restitution (at worse) But NOT Wealth Redistribution

Friday, October 5th, 2012

It is ironic that the 1% of Americans who have acquired half the country’s wealth are fighting wealth ‘redistribution’ since it is through revenue redistribution that they acquired their wealth from the other 99%.

Through self serving interlocking business arrangements and manipulations of government regulations, this 1% has (re-)distributed revenues from the middle class to themselves. Thus, the middle class has gotten poorer.

For years increased worker productivity have lead to increased profits. Yet worker income has not kept up and in fact, their benefits have been cut. The executives and investors (i.e., the 1%) have given themselves the vast majorities of revenues from these productivity increases.

In the meantime, “money changers” i.e., bankers and fund managers have given themselves undue incomes from just managing the 99%’s retirement and public institution funds.

So, instead of wealth redistribution it is a “refund” to the masses for their mistakes or restitution for their criminal activity. If the insist on calling it redistribution then they should at least correctly call it re-redistribution.